Monday, June 4, 2007

It's almost like being in...

What a day this has been! What a rare mood I'm in!

Yes. Today has been the best day!!!

I got some sleep last night so today I was in an insane mood!!!! I was jumping around the stage and laughing and everything was amazing. BIG contrast to yesterday, when I could barely walk because my back was in so much pain. I strained it working out, so I haven't been able to do anything. And the raked stage was killer. But Soni brought me some "Essence Calming Creme" and she put it on my back and it instantly relaxed my back! It was amazing! And of course, that person I won't mention talked to me a lot. Wow.

So we got out of rehearsal in Salt Lake early and all came down to my house for an FHE dinner thing, and to rehearse vignettes and music. It was so much fun to have everyone here! I always have anxiety over large amounts of people in my home, but it was sooo much fun. And the Allen children came, too. I love them! I feel like a big sister or something. Between the Karrs and the Allens, I am being molded into someone children may actually like!! And they are making me like to be around them! Seriously, this is big. Wow. I need to get planning for my district meeting tomorrow. I am so excited for this year! I've got a great district right now. They are teaching me a lot! I'm excited to get my sister's family in my district out in Nauvoo. This year is definately going to be amazing, and I can already tell that I am going to grow so much. I'm looking over 'Preach My Gospel' and I am so humbled that I am going to teach out of it. I also have to prepare a Sunday School lesson for next week, but I can't think about it! This is a big week. As of now, I'm singing 'Astonishing' and 'Wheels of a Dream' with Alex DeBirk and 'Some Things are Meant to Be' with my sister. I'm fine with all but Astonishing, of course. It's an odd feeling to be scared of singing. It's not a familiar one! Oh well, just more growing.

Well, Ive now typed away all my extra sleeping time. I'm so excited for tomorrow!!

1 comment:

brittany said...

you will be so wonderful in nauvoo! you will have to keep everyone posted on all of your happenings! ;)