Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Different tastes

I was in Stained Glass today and one of my classmates started telling us about how she was watching Lord of the Rings for the first time with her husband. We were all amazed that she hadn't seen it before, and I remarked at the number of extremely good-looking men in the films. I said my favorite was Faramir.

Quite good looking. But everyone questioned my decision. Granted, I swoon when Orlando comes on the screen, and I want to make out with Aragorn pretty much through the entire trilogy. (However, I don't really find Viggo that attractive outside of LOTR. That long hair works for him.) Whenever Faramir appears, however, I am just happy! It's odd, but he is my choice.

LOST. Again, a plethora of men that are ruggedly handsome. My favorite? After having great love for Jack and Sawyer, (and it is very possible that Jin is the most handsome Asian ever) I fell in love with Desmond.

It's possibly his amazingly attractive accent that Alex just happens to do extremely well. Perhaps it is his devotion to Penny. Whenever he was in an episode, I was quite happy with LOST (after thoroughly establishing that he wasn't creepy). "Brotha," he is good looking!

And Gilmore Girls. I loved Dean more than Jess, until the "incident," of course. But when it came to Logan, I hated him. I was in love with Marty, and I couldn't understand why Rory wasn't, too.

It doesn't hurt that he played Fabrizio in Light in the Piazza, either. So dang dreamy.

Oddly, they all look like Alex in a way. It would seem that I think big noses are attractive, as my husband seems to think his nose is rather large. I also think that Shawn from Psych is totally cute, but my mom says he has a big nose. Suits me just fine!

No comments: