Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why?

How is it that I leave the house with my hair looking decently, and after class two hours later, I look like a homeless ragamuffin? What in the world happens while I sit in class trying to keep myself awake?
And why do we have to be so dependent on money? I need to find a way to win some serious cash, fast. It seems like the only problems that we have are money problems. Can't I just have a day of no money-worrying bliss?
Someday. And I seriously need help with my hair.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh how i totally understand this post.

The Acting Musician said...

So, if it is any comfort, most days I wonder why I even bother to do my hair, because it literally DIES as soon as I put down the straightener, or curling iron, or whatever it is. Alas and alack.

And as for money, I say we all just get rid of the stuff. Society would still go on, right?