Monday, March 30, 2009

Smelly Life

I was walking on campus the other day and suddenly my nose started reeling! The wonderful smell of cologne wafted over to me and made me so happy. Thank you so much to the men of the world who make my day a little better by smelling great.
I know I've said I'm scared of children, but I think I figured it out. I don't like the way babies and kids smell. It makes me gag. Walking by the baby isle in the grocery store just makes me angry and sick. I have so much to learn.
And why would someone bring their child into your house and let them run amuck? How disrespectful is that?! I won't go into that story more, but I will run a tight ship with my kids. If they don't want to be good, then off to boarding school with them! They are seriously going to be the most well-behaved children ever...just like me. Mark my words!!!
And Annabelle is the cutest thing ever. She makes me very happy. All day today, all she wanted to do was sleep on my lap. I hope I love my children as much. Heaven help us.

No comments: