Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Holy Jazz Game!

I saw President Monson at the Jazz game tonight! I'm not kidding! He was standing and clapping in one of those 'cool people' boxes in the Delta Center. (I refuse to say 'Energy Solutions Arena.) I was so happy that he had time to come support! So cool. Alex and I even got on the megatron for our amazing dance moves! I love my puppy, and my husband. My friend and extended family member is coming this weekend and is going to go out with my stunningly beautiful friend that I haven't seen for two months! I am so excited. I can't believe people like to go to scary movies. I hate them. I get disturbed just by watching the commercials. Did I mention I love my dog? She gets a mouthful of food, brings it in to where we are, spits it out, then eats it all by us. It's cute, trust me. And she brings me her bowl when it's empty, even up the stairs! Ok...this was a random post, but I'm a random person. Deal!

1 comment:

Katie said...

"Stunningly beautiful friend"...you can call me that ANY time you want...

PS, I love your randomness on this post. It's just so...you :)