Sunday, June 14, 2009

I really need...


a makeover. I'm consistently blahed by my boring wardrobe, damaged hair, and just-enough-to-feel-presentable makeup. I have to admit that I've wanted Cameron Diaz's hair since I saw The Holiday with my lovely friend, Michelle. However...I'm not brave. I wonder if the allure of the cut has something to do with Jude Law in those glasses...but probably not! I know that as soon as I cut my hair I'll need it long, so it stays long and gross. Much to my chagrin, I am not immune to the marriage weight-gain problem. People literally freak out when I mention this. I don't think I'm fat, I'm not going to be anorexic, but the truth is, I don't fit into my clothes anymore. And I hate buying new clothes when I am determined to get back down to the size where things fit again and actually look good on me. I don't usually have reasons to dress up or put more than base, blush and mascara. Therefore..stuck in a rut.
I can't wait to be rid of American Heritage in three days. The freedom will be sweet.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Um, can we just have a makeover PARTY? I've been feeling pretty BLEGH lately too...