Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random things

Alex is talking to me about integrals and I am trying to pay attention. One thing about me is that math doesn't stick in my brain. I don't know why. Ah well. I've been getting requests to post more on this little bloggy, so I shall do my best. My trouble with it is that when something happens to me, I think, "Oh, my life is awesome! I have to write this down." Then I wonder whether to put it in my blog or to handwrite it into my journal. Journal wins almost every time. But do I ever write in my journal? Not really. Not even about my wedding or our first year or so of marriage. Well, nobody's perfect, but we can all keep trying, right? So we were learning this dance tonight for the scholarship showcase for Syd. I mean, it's not even enough to really be called a dance...more like a few steps. I am awful! And choosing poses terrifies me. Not as much as children do, but it's in the same range. I'm a moron. I have decided that come Saturday, I will be great! I have been watching my dog sleep for the past few hours and it's probably the most adorable thing I've ever seen. My own little walking fluffball. :) We got called to the activities committee and I'm also terrified of that. Man, I need to get over my fears.
I think I have the best husband in the world. He's so patient with me and loving and kind. Life is so much better when you have someone to say "I love you" to at night and in the morning and to text it to during all hours of the day. I'm not needy or anything. Alex said I should start a blog for us, but I figure I wouldn't be much better at 2 than I am at 1, so I'm sticking to this one for now. I really have nothing else to say. I should review movies. I'm a genius!

No comments: